Hi,

This is a bug, in my opinion. I already posted it in the dev mailing list
(but haven't got an answer yet).

Here's my work around: Think of "role", instead of "name"
<xsp:logic>
org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment fragment = <xsp-session-fw:getxml as="object"
context="authentication" path="/authentication/data/name"/>
StringBuffer name = new StringBuffer();
for(int i = 0; i&lt; fragment.getChildNodes().getLength(); i++){
name.append(fragment.getChildNodes().item(i).getNodeValue());
}
</xsp:logic>

Now the whole string is saved in the variable "name", you can use now for
your perpose.

Hope that helped,

Good luck,

Stephanie