Not sure if this is the problem but the classpath property requires URL's, e.g. file://myProject/src. Also only source files will be loaded from these locations. Your compiled classes still need to go into your webapp. Can you provide more information?

Jake Meier wrote:

I am running cocoon on JBoss 3.2.2RC2, and am trying to access a java object from a flowscript. I see that if I put the compiled class in my cocoon webapps WEB-INF/classes directory that I can access it. Is this the only place I can put them. I see that on http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html, there is a reference to a classpath property in the cocoon.xconf, but I can't seem to get it to work. Regardless of the value that I set for the classpath I can't seem to load up class or source files. Ideally I'd like a place that I could put my .java files and have cocoon compile them and use them automagically. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

-Jake Meier