From: Ivo Limmen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 2:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FileGenerator making two HTTP requests

My take:

1) HTTP GET for XML file.

2) HTTP GET for DTD file (Witch is locally stored in a catalog).

Teator, Michael wrote:

I have an issue with my cocoon where I have a url specified in the

generate

source (type="file") like:

src="http://localhost/whatever.xml";

For some reason it makes TWO requests to this file every time.

Any ideas?

If I change the generate type to "html" then it only makes one request,

but

the serializer (fop) no longer works.

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you!

Ivo Limmen