Thanks for your responses, people.
I added cocoon:/ to the URL but got this error:
uri is not allowed to contain a scheme (cocoon:/ is always automatically used)
Any thoughts,

Thanks,
Tony

Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 06:52, Tony Edwards wrote:

Cocooners,
I'm trying to generate a woody form definition and template in real

time

from a Torque xml database schema.
I read somewhere that it was theoretically possible to do this but I'm

getting an error:
"Could not parse form definition from file:/C:/cocoon-2.1.3/build/webapp/AuthorityMenu/torque_d"
Cocoon is basically complaining that the file can't be found.
My flow looks like this:

function torqueRT(){
var torqueForm = new Form("torque_d");

Use the "cocoon:" protocol:

var torqueForm = new Form("cocoon:/torque_d");

or

var torqueForm = new Form("cocoon://torque_d");

(double slash starts from the root sitemap, single slash from the
current sitemap).

Somewhere in the next couple of months, I'm going to look into
optimising a little bit this kind of real-time form generation, like
make it possible to avoid the (needless) caching and not reparsing the
form definition from an inputstream but directly handle the SAX events.

A step further would also include to make it possible to easily build
form definitions directly in Java code, to avoid the via-XML overhead,
but I'm not sure if I'm going to get that far.