On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 23:31, Tony Edwards wrote:
> Thanks for your responses, people.
> I added cocoon:/  to the URL but got this error:
> uri is not allowed to contain a scheme (cocoon:/ is always automatically
> used)
> Any thoughts,

I think that's the message you get when you use cocoon:/ as parameter in
the sendPage(AndWait) functions, or for that matter, in the
form.showForm(...) function. You don't need to use them there, only in
the constructor of the form. Maybe that's your mistake?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]