On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:54:09 +0000
beyaNet Consultancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simon,
> could you just confirm to me that i am using the correct
> syntax
>
> sitemap:
>               <map:serializers default="html">
>                       <map:serializer name="svg2jpeg"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer"
> mime-type="image/jpeg"
> logger="sitemap.serializer.svg2jpeg"/>
>               </map:serializers>

Hi,

it  looks ok.  You can try to use the svg2png serializer
(you must only change the type="" in the serializer
section). Try our svg with an static image from filesystem
(href:xlink="file:///my/image/here/test.jpg").

Argh, i see now you use the src-attribute in image-element,
use <image
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; xlink:href="data:
image/jpeg;base64,.." width....  />.

Regards,