Hi,

Please can someone explain bookmarks to me? At the moment, some of the links on my site (created with cl:links tag) do the following:

1) Switch the outer tab to index "0"
2) Switch the left nav bar "tab" to index "0"
3) Switch the page tab to index "1"
4) Send an app id parameter on coplet A
5) Send an app id parameter on coplet B

This results in the hyperlinks being very long, consisting of 5 lots of cocoon-portal-action=x or cocoon-portal-event=y.

Is the bookmark facility something I need to look into? It would be great if I could code up a matcher so that I could create links like this:

http://example.com/portal/view?appid=10

and it would maybe use the bookmarks facility to carry out all of the steps 1-5 above and render the page.

Incidentally, instead of switching to tabs by their index number, is it possible to use a symbolic id string?

Thanks,

Jon