Oops sorry for my previous mail, it was empty
Jon
It's not the way I follow. I don't care about the length of the URL. Why are
you concern about that? Do you reach the http limit size?
Form the user, point of view, he see always the same url
http://MyServ/MyApp/portal and he see the name of the link, not the href.
In my opinion, the best way to make links in the portal is the cl:link. It's
straight forward.
Bookmarks are design to access to the portal by link hosted outside the
portal. For example, to put a link in an email.
Laurent