Hi Laurent,

On 20 Feb 2004, at 04:31, Laurent Trillaud wrote:

 You can use portal bookmark, it's a shortcut for events.
 Edit the .../portal/resources/bookmarks.xml for each event you need
 and use the following URL
 http://.../portal/bookmark?OutTab=0&LeftNav=0&PageTab=1&CopletA=123

Thanks for the tip, I get it now. I thought I could define in bookmarks.xml a "set" of events which would all be triggered from just one URL parameter.

Anyway, I now have the following situation.

One of my coplets creates links with URLs like this: app?id=123

I have the following matcher (lines split to prevent wrapping):

<!-- Handle app?id=123 by redirecting to a
     bookmark URL which does the right thing -->
  <map:match pattern="app">
    <map:redirect-to uri="bookmark?top=0&amp;leftnav-home=0
      &amp;home-apps=1
      &amp;app1={request-param:id}
      &amp;app2={request-param:id}"/>
  </map:match>

This works great, except the user now has to wait for 2 redirects. First they are redirected to the bookmark URL, then the bookmark URL redirects them to the portal URL.

Is there any way to make it so that the app?id=123 URL returns the page without needing the redirects?

Thanks,

Jon