Hello,

How can I output a cdata section in an XSP ?  I need the disable output
escaping feature of xslt.

-----Original Message-----
From: Albert Cervera Areny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: cocoon protocol not available

Hi,
I've got the same problem using cocoon 2.1.4, the error message is:

WARN    (2004-03-29) 21:15.17:343   [core.xslt-processor]
(/privado/login-form) Ajp13Processor[8009][4]/TraxE
; SystemID: file:/var/lib/tomcat4/webapps/privado/stylesheets/dins.xsl;
Line#: 160; Column#: 56
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Can not load requested doc:
unknown protocol: cocoon
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.warn(FuncDocument.java:463)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.getDoc(FuncDocument.java:400)

I use this as a parameter and the document is included in the file
dins.xsl. It works allright with cocoon 2.0.3 but I'm trying to upgrade.

<map:transform src="stylesheets/dins.xsl">
   <map:parameter name="document" value="cocoon://trad-login"/>
</map:transform>

Any other suggestions to try? I already have the protocol in cocoon.xconf
as I copied this file from the webapp example from cocoon 2.1.4

Thanks in advance!

> On 03.03.2004 09:00, Meyer, Christian wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your answer, but you can use the cocoon mit one or two
>> slashes.
>>
>> one slash - defines the context of the mounted sitemap
>> two slashes - defines the context of the root sitemap
>>
>> @all:
>>
>> I will upgrade the version because i believe that the cocoon protocol
>> was
>> not implemented right in 2.0.3 . Correct me if i am wrong.
>
> It was definitely implemented in 2.0.3, but it can be that not the
> Cocoon source resolver is in use for redirect-to in 2.0.3. Another
> reason might be that the protocol is not registered in your cocoon.xconf.
>
> Joerg

Albert Cervera Areny
Dept. Informātica Sedifa, S.L.

Av. Can Bordoll, 149