From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cdata section in xsp

On 30.03.2004 11:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How can I output a cdata section in an XSP ?  I need the disable output
> escaping feature of xslt.

First, please do not response to mails from other threads when starting
new threads as this breaks thread view in thread-aware browsers.

Second, what exactly do you need it for? Every "normal" character in
cdata can be added escaped as normal text and you will have the same at
the end. And how shall "disable output escaping feature of xslt" stand
in relation to this?

Joerg