On Sat, 29 May 2004, Enrico Migliore wrote:

> Dear Stephan
>
>  I may have spot where the problem is. In the following file:
>
>                .\cocoon-2.1.5\src\blocks\javaflow\TODO.txt
>
> I found the following script:

>  What is left to do?
>  -------------------
>  - allow the ability to reload the java flow classes using for example the
>    CompilingClassLoader.
>
> Does that mean that, at the moment, it's not possible to reload a class
> at runtime?

Yes, that's true. But this depends on the reloading behaviour of the
servlet classloader. If a class changed and the servlet container
reload the whole servlet then there won't be a problem. But
if it doesn't reload the servlet then the ContinuationClassloader will
stick to the previous class.

I think that your problem can be solved, but I never tested the reloading
behaviour of jetty, because I don't know how to activate it.

Stephan.