Hi guys,

I had the following problem:

 "Cocoon 2.1.5 java-flow block doesn't reload .class files"

The result of that was that each time I made a modification to a class
file of my web application, I had to restart Cocoon.
Here's how I solved the problem:

I modified the "JavaInterpreter.java" file in order for Cocoon to reload
a .class file when it detects a modification in time.
Please, read the following instructions:

1. Before running Cocoon, you need to set the environment variable
    COCOON_HOME to the absolute path of your installation.
    I'm using a batch file with the following content:

       set COCOON_HOME="D:\Programmi\cocoon\cocoon-2.1.53"
       cocoon servlet

Cocoon, on my PC, is indeed installed in "D:\Programmi\cocoon\cocoon-2.1.53"
2. I posted the modified: "JavaInterpreter.java" and "cocoon-javaflow-block.jar"
files at the following URL

                http://www.foskeea.org/cocoon/javaflow-modified.zip

3. The modifications I made are meant for debug purposes only.
Because, the current release of Cocoon (2.1.5) doesn't
reload .class files.
I used the "File.separator" field in order for the modifications to run
on any platform.
4. Each time you modify a .class file, please have your URL point to
the initial URI of your web application, to start fresh a new debug session.

I'm using it and hope it'll help others,

ciao
Enrico