Stephan

Yup - no search box!  I *knew* something else was
missing, but I just couldn't find it.... ;-)

Derek

Stephan Michels wrote:

>Am Mo, den 05.07.2004 schrieb Leszek Gawron um 11:25:
>

>>Derek Hohls wrote:
>>

>>>Is it just me, or does anyone else feel
>>>the new wiki is a major step down from
>>>what we had before.... even the feather
>>>goes the opposite way!
>>>

>>Why is that? MoinMoin is rich of features so please give us at least
one
>>example of what you do not like.
>>

>I have the same impression. The content is much less readable.
>I miss the navigation panel on the left side, and also the icons
ontop
>are a joke.
>
>Stephan.

My impression, too! I think the older one was reallly better read- and

understandable. For example I miss the search input box on the right
top
of the page (not at bottom).... and the navigation on the left... ... a

newbie should have much problems with navigation on top... What has
MoinMoin todo with cocoon? Why using the name FrontPage and not Home?
(Because the ApacheWiki uses the same one?)...

PS: Just my 2 cents...

Regards
Stephan

believed to be clean.