David

I think there have been a lot of suggestions
that are "constructive" in the sense that they suggest
what needs to be changed.  Unfortunately most
of us are only familiar with what was possible in
JPSwiki and not necessarily "moinmoin".  I am
sure this will improve over time; hopefully we
can establish a good identity for the wiki - no reason
it cannot be become the "flagship" for the Apache
suite.

Derek

Jan Hoskens wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Stephan Michels wrote:
> >
> >>I miss the navigation panel on the left side
> >
> >Me too, but i don't think that we can have one
> >(i could be wrong).
> >
> It's possible, look at: http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket
> You'll find a leftsidebar there and probably some more interesting
> things on that wiki concerning layouting.

Great, someone with a constructive comment.

Please determine the configuration entries and we will
add them to the Cocoon config.

--
David Crossley

believed to be clean.