In the ideal case, I'd like our customers to be able to plug in any
content management system of their choosing.  However, it seems JSR 170
only addresses a subset of what most content management systems seem to
do.   I'd like to use Cocoon components that use the JSR 170 APIs so that
at least that portion can be pluggable.

Ralph