Il giorno 24/ago/04, alle 16:59, Ralph Goers ha scritto:

Sorry I'm just venting now.  Most, if not all, the content management
systems I am looking at seem to want to "own" the website. I want a
content management system that just manages content, not the website.

Some might say that what you want is a Content Repository and not a CMS. Anyway, I just started looking at the JCR Reference Implementation that is in Slide's CVS and thinking about integrating it with Cocoon, but I cannot yet make up my mind as to what kinds of components would be useful to have. Do you have any suggestions?

You should also consider that at the moment there are no content repositories offering a JSR-170 compliant interface, AFAIK.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/