Hi,

normally I build Cocoon on Windows 2000 and it all works fine, however today I have had cause to
build it on Windows ME (not the best environment, but Java should run on it :-) ).

However despite setting JAVA_HOME correctly and testing this with echo %JAVA_HOME% I get
the following message

Unable to locate tools.jar. Expected to find it in C:\J2SDK1.4.2_03\JRE\lib\tools.jar

so it looks like java.home is being taken by the build-init.xml file with Cocoon to be the JRE! Anyone
know a work around, I have tried setting within the build.bat file, but no joy.

Many thanks,

Norman