I have a jsp page that produces a href element that has some query
parameters. Unfortunately the cocoon pipeline throws an error:

 org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: SAXException while parsing JSPEngine
output: null:102:135:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity
"subsect" must end with the ';' delimiter.

The href element has a URL of the form xyz.com?test=1&subsect=go

How do I get around this? I cannot possibly put in some entity reference
because the href is user input driven.

Thanks