Thanks for your answer Leszek,

Unfortunately, the Cocoon pipes are working with informations stored in session
or request attributes...
How do you handle these ? It would be too much work to change this to use only
request params...

--
Olivier

Leszek Gawron wrote:
Olivier Billard wrote:

Hi cocooners,

For some design constrainst, I would like from another servlet, to tell Cocoon to output files.
A wrapper has been made around the CocoonServlet to redirect servlet outputstream to a file. That's the existing part.
Then in a servlet I would like to tell Cocoon to output a file here is a snippet :

request.getRequestDispatcher(cocoonPipeline).include(request, response);

The problem is that Cocoon bases request processing over the request.getServletPath() to get the URI, and this don't change from the request that originally called the calling servlet...

So is there a better and working method to call file outputting to the Cocoon servlet from another servlet ?

Thanks,

--
Olivier Billard

use of CocoonBean maybe ?