So did your guy ever show up for work today? ;)

phil.

Ralph Goers wrote:
WHIRLYCOTT wrote:

Right, I'm trying to use Javaflow (i.e. not javascript). Did you have to make any WL specific configuration changes in the console or in weblogic.xml? I assume you are using the ParanoidCocoonServlet? Is your .war exploded?

phil.

I'll have to check with the guy who did the work when he comes in this morning. We normally deploy as an ear, but he might have run it exploded. I don't believe he was using ParanoidCocoonServlet.
Ralph

-- Whirlycott Philip Jacob [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.whirlycott.com/phil/