Seems like really dead on the Chaperon List...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Chaperon-users] wiki grammer
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:33:14 +0200
From: Oliver Schalch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,

We are building a publication for Lenya, where we can use and make Wiki
Documents. Therefor we use some parts from Chaperon/Cocoon, now the wiki
Syntax have some strange behavior, and I want to ask if anyone
noticed similar behavior or know where I should go look more into...

If I write a normal wiki document like:
!!! Bigtitle
!! A bit smaller
! Smal...
that works fine but when I insert the ! tag between !!! and !! tags then
nothing will be shown.
It looks like that it have problems just with the ! someTitle, because
if you want start the document with !, also
nothing will be displayed.

Looks like issues in the grammer (wiki.grm or generation of wiki.xgrm),
or what do you think?

Greetings
Oli