On 28.08.2005 21:54, Peter Flynn wrote:

I downloaded 2.1.7 on a fresh installation of FC4 with the Tomcat 5.0 RPM and Sun's JDK 1.5.0_04. When I tried ./build.sh it went through the
motions, but came up with two errors:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaison java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiaison

Where can I get the missing classes? Ant 1.6.2 is preinstalled on FC4

That's the problem.

but build.sh clearly disables it in order to use its own copy,

Unfortunately not: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=112474471307581&w=4

so I'm puzzled as to why it can't find these classes.

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Installing

Joerg