I have been but it isn't working. Do you konw what the correct negation operator is?

I know this works in PHP: ^((?!bob).)*$
and I read that this should work in Java: ((?!bob).)*
but it does not work in xmap's regexp matcher.

An example would be great.
Eg.
"!bob"

Thanks,
David

Tony Collen wrote:
David wrote:

Is there a way to negate a match in cocoon?

For example how do I do something to all urls that do NOT contain the word 'bob'?

Also what is the recommended way of doing an 'or' in an xmap file?
It doesn't seem possible which causes people to copy and paste code all around -- which is obviously really bad to be doing.

Try the regexp matcher, with the correct regexp with the negation operator.

Tony