You can instantiate and manipulate Form objects wherever you want. However, my experience is that you must show them from a class that extends AbstractContinuable which was loaded by the ContinuationClassLoader.

Ralph

footh wrote:

When first using CForms within Javaflow, I created a
big if...then...else statement for insantiating the
form, adding validators and the correct bean depending
on the particular form.

I then decided that I didn't like the big, ugly
if...then...else statement in my flow so I conceived a
way to do the form code in a separate class depending
on the form (the flow looks at the form requested,
than calls the appropriate class).  However, the
execution throws an exception on the form.show method.

Is it possible to instantiate and show a form (thus
generating the continuation) in a class outside of a
Javaflow?  I would guess the answer is "no" given my
experience described above but I was wondering if
someone can offer insight so I don't have to have the
gigantic if...then...else statement in my flow.

Thanks,

JF