Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Kris Schneider wrote:
Here's the usage scenario: We want a client-side timer to display a
warning when a user's session is about to expire. This is especially
important for forms that have unsaved data. Obviously, it's easy
enough to send an arbitrary request to the app to keep the HTTP
session alive, but how can the same effect be accomplished for a
continuation? Assuming we have the continuation's id, is there any
form of a public API available to "ping" the continuation so that it
doesn't expire?

No

I would be interesting IMO to have a "PingContinuationAction" that can be called using an Ajax request for long-running forms. I'll add this to the Ajax block.

Sylvain