I have some sitemaps monted with the root mont-table.xml
I have the following line in the mount-table
  <mount uri-prefix="ccajax/" src=""> The ccajax directory has a data subdirectory.

When I use
{realpath:/ccajax/data}
I get

C:\Documents\cocoon-2.1.8\build\webapp\ccajax\data

which is false; the true value is

C:\Documents\CocoonSites\ccajax\data

Is this a misunderstanding from me or a bug in Cocoon?

PS: I would like to use this path to create a new directory in the data directory
PPS with {baselink:SitemapBaseLink} and {baselink:RequestBaseLink}, I get a blank path (0 characters)
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks
ENST Paris
FRANCE

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88