Dear cocoon Users,

since I am working on a project using cocoon 2.1.5 and we have been
using the Antennahouse XML, XSL/FO to PDF Formatter for
performance reasons, I developed a small serializer for this formatter.
It calls XSLFormatter via an external Shellskript, the command to
be executed can be configured in the serializer declaration of the sitemap.
It expects the XML/FO input from stdin and pipes the pdf to stdout --
just as a serializer should work.

If there is any interest in my solution I'd like to hear from you.

Best regards,
Michael Wirz

--
abs IT Service GmbH