Does anyone know how to change the tab order in CForms? I was hoping to change
it so it ignores the links (such as the help and error links) until it gets all
the way to the bottom of the form. I'd assume you'd do this by altering the tab
order in the final HTML form. I figure I should be looking at the forms styling
to do this. I can't actually find where forms-page-styling.xsl and
forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl are located though. Any clue as to where to
look and maybe how to implement this?

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.