Hi all,

I'm doing some "load" tests (using jmeter) on my cocoon application (in tomcat) and I encountering a trouble.
For information, I'm using "esql" taglib to request an oracle database.

What is not working are particular URL launching from JMETER;. The sql request is created and executing but no reponse is coming back from the application 5 (I activated the debug). What is weird is the fact that the requests are working throught the web browser.

Is Jmeter stuck ?

If so, can you send me to a new stress tool ?

thx

Lionel