[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> you can only have one flow active at a time per user

I have found CInclude to be a decent practical solution to this problem.

I generate the container page (think of a portal page, with sub-modules
and forms) using SQL Transformer and a few steps of JX and XSLT,
generating CInclude tags where I need to call functions or continuations,
which will then produce the requested modules.  This lets me include
more than one flowscript (or CForm) in the same page.

Of course there can only be one "active" flow (meaning a continuation
call) at every given point; the others are just function calls: new
forms displayed somewhere else in the page, which the user might choose
to pursue, disregarding his current one.

This solution is far from perfect: it creates a new cocoon Request for
each included module, complicating things like HTTP POST processing, but
it's the best I could find.

(I will admit, I have yet to look at BricksCMS.)

Toby