Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Many thanks to everybody, who has participated so far, for your feedback.

On [EMAIL PROTECTED] we voted about it and the voting proposal was rejected. The main reason is that large organizations (e.g. banks) are years behind in their usage of new JDK releases and that we haven't found _the_ feature of Java 5 that justifies the switch.
I should point out that this in no way limits users from using Java 5. It just means that Cocoon 2.2 will not require Java 5 as the minimum JDK version (It will be JDK 1.4).

Ralph