Lars Huttar napisaƂ(a):
>> When I click the "Debug" button, I get a dialog saying, "Errors exist
>> in required project(s): Apache cocoon. Continue launch?"
>> I click Yes, and after a moment of "Establishing connection...", I get:
>>    Exception occurred during launch
>>    Reason: failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.
>>    Details:
>>        Connection refused: connect
> Let me elaborate by saying what the errors in the "Apache Cocoon"
> project are.
> The first error I see is in org.apache.cocoon/CocoonTask.java. On line
> 132 it says "BuildException cannot be resolved to a type."
> I assume that has something to do with specifying classpaths?
>
> When I go to the Properties dialog for the project, and click on Java
> Build Path, I see an info (yellow "!" triangle icon) message saying "2
> build path entries are missing." Under "JARs and class folders on the
> build path", it lists a bunch of jars, starting with
> altrmi-common-0.9.2.jar. The last two have yellow "!" triangle icons:
> C:/Program Files/Apache Software
> Foundation/cocoon-2.1.7/build/cocoon-2.1.7/classes and .../mocks.
> If I expand them, there is an item "Access rules: No rules defined"
> under each.
> That's as far as I know how to get... it's not clear to me how these
> path entries are "missing". (The folders "classes" and "mocks" exist
> on disk.)
> Any idea what I should do? Maybe "Add JARs" or Library or Class Folder?
Doh! What these entries come from? :)
Do the rest looks normally? I mean, for example do you have exactly that
entry:
avalon-framework-impl-4.1.5.jar - Cocoon 2.1.7/lib/core

And how have you got Cocoon project into workspace?
By calling build.bat eclipse-project and importing the project?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski