On 1/4/2007 3:47 PM, Lars Huttar wrote:
On 1/4/2007 3:32 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Doh! What these entries come from? :)
Do the rest looks normally? I mean, for example do you have exactly that
entry:
avalon-framework-impl-4.1.5.jar - Cocoon 2.1.7/lib/core
That line says
avalon-framework-api-4.1.5.jar - C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\cocoon-2.1.7\lib\core
The others are similar.
And how have you got Cocoon project into workspace?
By calling build.bat eclipse-project and importing the project?
Um, no.
I just created the project in Cocoon and picked the Cocoon source folder and the build.xml (File / New / Java Project from Existing Ant Buildfile).

I'll try what you suggested.

Lars
OK, did that. That was nice and easy!
Now I no longer get the message about errors in the project.

So now we're just down to the problem of "Connection refused".

Lars