On 19.03.2007 17:37, Jason Johnston wrote:

Well... sort of.  When Firefox uses the XML parser the document gets
parsed just fine, but then another problem arises when the Dojo
libraries used by CForms AJAX tries to call document.write(), which
is not allowed in the XHTML DOM.  So you trade a problem with the
XHTML serialization for a problem with Dojo.

Sorry, can't follow. From what I understand this is one more reason not to use the XHTMLSerializer but to deliver HTML. Actually this one is even a knock out criterion. Anything else would mean to break the XHTML output to force the browser into the quirks mode. Then it does not use the XHTML DOM and Dojo works again. Hmm ... Or do I miss something?

Jörg