Hi Derek,

Derek Hohls schrieb:
PS I think its a little unfair to Jetty to imply its not production
agreed. My point about Jetty is the integration within the cocoon distribution.

Since most people curently are working with an IDE (Eclipse ...), in a basic tutorial we need also a chapter regarding the setup of a Servlet Container for debugging, testing and deployment of our cocoon apps within this environment. If the tutorial describes how to do it with Jetty as with any other application server I've no problems.

Greetings
Reinhard
begin:vcard
fn:Reinhard Haller
n:Haller;Reinhard
org:INTERACTIVE Computer Systems GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Hermann-Hesse-Str. 5;Kirchheim b. M=C3=BCnchen;Bayern;85551;Deutschland
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Dipl. Inform.
tel;work:+49 89 904885-13
tel;fax:+49 89 904885-22