Derek Hohls wrote:
"XSL and Database Actions are deprecated"

As far as I know, XSL is not deprecated - perhaps you meant XSP?
But I am not sure that is deprecated... perhaps one of the developers
could address the plans for that technology - will it still be supported
in
versions 2.2 and beyond?

XSP's deprecated ?
I recently red a book "Cocoon developers handbook" where esql embedded in xsp's
is teached...

I am astonished about the rapid deprecation of cocoon 'techniques' , I think I can better
fallback to C, xsltproc and some scripting glue logic :-)

So where do I put my esql now?

Rob