On 6/16/07, Rob Frohwein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I also understood from the documentation that it's not possible
to use more then one xsp in a pipeline
Rob

That depends on your definition of pipeline.
1. The map:pipeline element decides caching and defines error
handling.  More than one XSP can be in a map:pipeline.
2. A map:match element defines an input->output.  XSP requires the
map:generate element because the map:aggregate element does not
understand the type property.  A map:match can only have one XSP.
3. A pipeline can be defined as all processing needed to create one
output.  The map:aggregate can include multiple map:match inputs each
using one XSP.  I have a pipeline that uses two simple XSPs: one for
login information and one for POST information.  (The latter allows
forms to be used with just XSL and XMAP elements, no JS Flow
required.)

solprovider