Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
Raphaël Piéroni pisze:
And this transformer have to access the database (DAO w/ transaction)
that is defined with spring.
But i can't manage to link the 2 information.
Is this transformer a Spring bean? Do you want to inject Spring bean
(a DAO) into some property of
transformer?
Yup i try to inject the service wrapper arround the DAOs (with
transaction - spring aop) in a field transformer/generator

Then configure your transformer as casual Spring bean and put configuration into
META-INF/cocoon/spring. If you wonder how to name your bean just use following
pattern:
<fullyQualifiedNameOfInterfaceImplemented>/<nameOfComponentUsedInSitemap>

Where first part can have three values (respectively, for Generator,
Transformer and Serializer).
This way of configuring sitemap components is preferred in Cocoon 2.2.

Do you mean something like this:
in my jar defining my block sitemap, i do
META-INF/c/s/myGenerators-services.xml
in which i do <bean name="o.a.c...Generator/myGeneratorName">

and in my sitemap i do
       <map:pipeline>
           <map:match pattern="myPipeline">
               <map:generate type="myGeneratorName"/>
               <map:serialize type="xml"/>
           </map:match>
       </map:pipeline>
and also in the sitemap, i don't define
<map:components>
       <map:generators >
<map:generator name="myGeneratorName" src="com.company.project.MyGeneratorClass"/>

Raphaël