Raphaël Piéroni pisze:
> Do you mean something like this:
> in my jar defining my block sitemap, i do
> META-INF/c/s/myGenerators-services.xml
> in which i do <bean name="o.a.c...Generator/myGeneratorName">
>
> and in my sitemap i do
>        <map:pipeline>
>            <map:match pattern="myPipeline">
>                <map:generate type="myGeneratorName"/>
>                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>            </map:match>
>        </map:pipeline>
> and also in the sitemap, i don't define
> <map:components>
>        <map:generators >
>            <map:generator name="myGeneratorName"
> src="com.company.project.MyGeneratorClass"/>

Exactly. We decided that configuring components in sitemap is not such a good
idea because it
greatly pollutes it. Using standard (Spring-based) way of configuring all
components is also easier
for people because they don't have to learn anything new.

So general advice for all people: if you develop new components don't declare
them in a sitemap.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski