I am trying to write the simplest application using cocoon. Couldn't find any tutorial. I would like to know what are the minimum parameters to go in the web.xml. All I need is a simple Hello World. Here's what I have so far:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
           http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";
       version="2.4">

<servlet>
   <servlet-name> CocoonServlet </servlet-name>
   <servlet-class> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet </servlet-class>
   <init-param>
   <param-name>configurations</param-name>
   <param-value>/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf</param-value>
   </init-param>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>CocoonServlet</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

</web-app>