Patrick Heiden pisze:
> [...] Already back!
>
>> I would like to suggest you two nice readings which could probably help you
>> understand better
>> Cocoon's architecture and avoid common pitfalls:
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/74571
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.user/63219 (excellent
>> discussion with Rainer
>> Pruy)
>>
>> Oh, and in your spare time you could probably take a look at this
>> screencast:
>> http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/cocoon-tutorial-rcl-2.html (I plan to
>> move it to our
>> main site as soon as I have some free time)
>
> I've just finished watching your rcl-tut-video. Nice work and good starting
> point to let users
> know about rcl. This should definitely go to user-documentation! Also this
> could make the point
> clear, that users are able to use the IDE they want to (in my case there is
> just vim during my
> last developer-years ;) But in addition to my concerns about a final
> deployable war of my webapp,
> what should I do to deactivate jetty and rcl within my production-environment
> (wich is going to
> be Tomcat). This has  of course security reasons and should keep my war as
> small as possible. Is
> this the point, where maven running-modes come into play? Are there
> archetypes to set up such an
> project-hierarchy, maybe including the src/test -setup as well? If those
> solutions already exists
> I suggest to extend your video and put them right there!

It's a job of webapp (created from webapp archetype) to assemble final,
production-ready WAR package
that is clean of RCL dependencies, Jetty dependencies, etc. So apart from
creating webapp and
declaring dependencies on your blocks you don't have to do anything more. The
rest belongs to us and
Maven.

As I promised, I'll try to officially this video shortly.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski