Hi Grzegorz,

I've just tested the approach of seperating domain/cocoon-blocks and it works
fine. I will follow your suggestion and put a dependency in every block wich
will use the domain-model (partly). Thank you for that!

One other issue: I am wondering a little bit, why a call to
webbAppCtx.containsBeanDefinition("def") returns null. I am able to use the
bean through cocoon.getComponent("def"). I guess this is one of the
implementation-details again ;)

Best Greetings,
Patrick
-------- Original-Nachricht --------