On Mar 25, 2008, at 12:31 AM, shai200 wrote:

This doesn't work for me for some reason. I get an error (see end of this
message).

<snip/>

And my sitemap entry is:

        <map:match pattern="xmlaction">
                        <map:act type="xml-injection">
                                 <map:generate>
<map:parameter name="param" value="{paramAction}"/>
                                </map:generate>

Generator must have src attribute pointing to source document it should use. For example, following would work:

  <map:generate type="jx" src="pages/result.jx">
    <map:parameter name="param" value="{paramAction}"/>
  </map:generate>

Vadim

                        </map:act>
                        <map:transform src="demo/welcome.xslt"/>
                        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
                </map:match>

The error I get is as follows:

<snip/>

        Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: Invalid System ID
                at
org .apache .cocoon .components .source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:109)
                at
org .apache .cocoon .components .source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:182)
                at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.setup(FileGenerator.java: 108)
                at
org .apache .cocoon .components .pipeline .AbstractProcessingPipeline .setupPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:341)
                ... 58 more