Alright, so since you're already in the groove of answering my questions
(thanks btw), I would need my generator class to also have access to the
entire Request Map (preferably in the form Map<String,String[]> where the
String[] key is the set of values in case a value is declared twice, but
that's not so crucial) as well as the Session object / map... how would I go
about that?

Shai