> Unfortunately, this bit is still missing:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/1273_1_1.html
>
> Quick guide is:
> 1. Checkout sources of Cocoon.
> 2. Hack them.
> 3. Use your favorite IDE/Subversion fronted to prepare patches of your
> changes.
> 4. Create an issue in JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON)
> 5. Attach your patch file to the issue you have created.
>
> Hope that helps.

If created the issue [1]. The patch actually does not include repository for
spring-security nor uses the spring-security namespaces! I've done it that way
to left decisions about repo and keep things simple. The ample is running,
that's it ;)

Best regards,
Patrick

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2197