Patrick Heiden pisze:
Hi!

<snip what="some good tips how to get Acegi running"/>
I would enjoy to see this little update inside cocoon-trunk for new
users. Maybe one 'little'
problem is the aforementioned availability of the spring-security
artifact (2.0.0 RC1) inside
mavens repository. Could this be solved permanently by now?
What about asking spring-security maintainers to prepare a release? It's
project maintainer's
duty to prepare a release and publish Maven artifacts. At least in a perfect
world.

They state following few minutes ago: [...] "Only final releases are uploaded
to the central
repository. If you want to use intermediate snapshots, milestone releases etc
then you can do so
by adding the appropriate repository declarations to your maven project."

This comes due to general maven-artifact rules from springsource [1]. Maybe it
is possible (no
idea if advisable or even undesirable) to integrate these repositorys inside the
cocoon-acegisecurity-sample?

Patrick,

We have a policy to not depend on any snapshots or external Maven repositories in our blocks but I think this does not apply to samples.

Would you mind providing a patch and filling up an issue?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski