Hi Grzegorz !

> Patrick Heiden pisze:
> <snip what="some good tips how to get Acegi running"/>
> >
> > I would enjoy to see this little update inside cocoon-trunk for new
> users. Maybe one 'little'
> > problem is the aforementioned availability of the spring-security
> artifact (2.0.0 RC1) inside
> > mavens repository. Could this be solved permanently by now?
>
> What about asking spring-security maintainers to prepare a release? It's
> project maintainer's duty
> to prepare a release and publish Maven artifacts. At least in a perfect
> world.

Right away I will do so!
And about my MainController tutorial: I think I will need a bit more time then
till the end of this week, so no time-trouble with this one ;)
I'll be back with this 'issue' as soon as I am ready with that!

Best regards,
Patrick

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free