Patrick Heiden wrote:
Hello together!

In my current project I need to build CForms out of an evolutionary DB, e.g.
some entities change their attributes and behaviour. To reflect these changes I
am searching for a solution like [1]. Is this still a good path to follow, or
is the dynamic creation of form-definitions (and building templates out of
them) a NO GO! ??

By the way, inside [1] there is an Jira issue mentioned [2] wich affects cocoon
2.1.8. The available patch is responsible for passing flow-attributes through
the Form constructor. Ist this feature build-in with 2.2 ?

Best regards,
Patrick
What is [1] and [2]?

--