document = loadDocument(src);

from your previous mail:

// load document
form.load(document);

Atm I just know about calling form.load() with some parameter like
form.load(bean) for example.

That's it.

How does 'document' look like (is it XML??) I am just not able to see what
happens with that call.

It loads the XML (DOM) into the form.

Or you can use cocoon.sendPage("myPageToBeShown.html");

By this I would say: YES, it is XML, but what structure ist behind it. Is it
(in the pipeline for form-definition case) the finally generated definition?

No, it's any page you want to show once the form has been submitted :

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/basics/sample.html

André